Saturday, October 15, 2011

Fabric Flea Market



I headed in to the city bright and early to go to a one-day fabric flea market to benefit a local school. It opened at 10 so I wandered up to the community centre at 9:57 (my first hint should have been the complete lack of parking ANYWHERE in the Glebe) to find myself approximately #500 in line. Holy smurf!!! They actually did a great job getting people into the venue quickly and in orderly fashion but we were literally shoulder to shoulder once we were inside...

... but it completely didn't matter. The room was full of vendors and there were TONS of great deals! Despite being wigged out by the crowd I spent a grand total of $28 got all of this!

That bag weighed at least 10 pounds!

So many fun things, lots of stash builders, and all of it CHEAP!

Can't wait until next year!

No comments: